Treat Yo’ Self is what I decided to do with the Fab Fit Fun Box.
Since having my daughter, now 4, I have cut down significantly on shopping for myself…but season after season I see people sharing their Fab Fit Fun Box and this season I decided it was a great little something to gift myself with, to enjoy a fun range of products…all totally up my alley!
This subscription box ships seasonally ( 4 times a year) and the VALUE of them is HUGE which is what I really noticed and appealed to me. They come with a range of beauty, fashion, jewelry, skincare and fitness items…Full sized products!
Receiving this was like Christmas morning, not only do I appreciate great packaging but it was nicely wrapped inside and really felt like a treat!
So what came inside the Spring box?
- GYPSY TyeDye Beach Roundie blanket ($50): Perfect Boho blanket for picnics on the beach or to even use on the wall as decoration.
- Dr. Brandt Age Defying Exfoliator ( $79) : Great brand and totally ready to revive my skin from it’s post winter dryness.
- Briogeo Leave in Conditioner ($20): no sulfates, no silicones, no parabens.
- Deborah Lipmann duo pack of nail polishes ($19): My favourite nail polish brand, and great colours!
- REALHER lip colour set ($48): Liquid lipstick, gloss and lip liner in a beautiful shade of red, also came in pink or nude.
- Emerald Duv Joshua Tree Cuff Bracelet ($80) : a beautiful sculptural piece I know I will get a ton of wear out of!
- Karuna Hydrating Face Mask ($28) 4 pack of moisturizing mask/serum combo to bring life back to my skin!
- Milly Zip Pouch ($45): Perfect for storing your makeup and skin products or you can use it to store your wet bikini when travelling.
There is an option to pay the whole year up front, and by doing this it allows you to make customized choices of the products inside your box, such as colour choices, jewelry pieces and designs!
Cost: $49.99/season (USD) or $179.99/annually (USD)
Shipping: Free – US, $8 – Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska.
I chose to go with the quarterly subscription the first time around to see how I feel about it, I got lucky and actually ended up with everything I would have picked anyways…But I will definitely go forward with the yearly subscription to both save & customize!
Here is a pic of the lipgloss in Red
As you can see the VALUE is amazing!!!! Coming in at a Value of $374 for this Spring Box and the items are so usable! I hate being wasteful, so I am so happy that I know I will get a lot of use out of everything here!!
If you want to get in on this box, its apparently almost sold out….I have a $10 off coupon to share with you to enjoy and TREAT YO’SELF!!!
Click the link and enter the code SPRINGTIME at checkout to get your first box!
What did you think of the Spring box? Would love to hear your thoughts!