Stella & Dot recently released their Spring 2015 Collection and it is so beautiful, I had to share with you my favourite pieces of the bunch, however of course I wish I could just buy the whole line!
1. The Becker Cuff – I absolutely LOVE this bracelet. It is such a statement piece, and would look as good dressed down with a pair of cutoffs and simple tee as it would dressed up with an LBD. You’ve got to love pieces that are so versatile!
2. The Eva Cocktail ring – This ring is a real beauty and reminds me of sunshine!
3. Grace Chandelier earrings – The detail and movement in these earrings is absolutely beautiful, hand cast from delicate leaves they are so classic and romantic looking.
4. Grace Cuff – Using the same technique as the Grace cuff, these two pieces really compliment each other.
5. The Birdie Necklace – A totally beautiful versatile piece perfect for Spring! Wear as a statement necklace, detach petals for a stand alone sparkle strand, or reverse for a solid gold strand. 3 looks in one, ranging from high fashion to totally classic and chic!
6. Crescent Ear Jacket – A total of 4 unique looks, the interchangeable stud sets can be worn alone, or with the crescent ear jacket for a peek-a-boo statement – 4 looks in all!
7. Rebel Ring – Inspired by their best selling rebel pendant, the rebel ring is perfect to add a little edge!
8. Palmia Necklace – I love statement necklaces, especially ones that can be dressed up or down, they are such instant outfit makers. The combination of sparkle and pops of neon will make this piece a great addition for Spring!
You can view the whole collection here : http://www.stelladot.com