Who doesn’t LOVE to read about someone’s TOP 10 Beauty buys? I know I sure do!
After a decade of working in the Beauty industry for numerous beauty lines, I have accumulated many “must haves” and I would love to share some of them with you today!!
1. NARS The Multiple in Copacabana – I LOVE to have a glowy look to my skin, I think it looks really healthy! The NARS Multiple is pricey but lasts FOREVER! I place it on my cheekbones, brow bones and at the bow of my lips. It’s never sparkly….just you illuminated.
2. Bare Minerals SPF15 Foundation – My Fave foundation! I like a nice coverage to even out my skin and this does it, and never looks anything but natural.
3. Tarte Bronzer, Park Avenue Princess – I am naturally VERY pale, but like to look like I’ve got a beachy golden glow. Park ave Princess is a really natural looking bronze, perfect for fair-skinned ladies!
4. Glam Glow Youthmud, Tingle Exfoliator Treatment – Living in Canada, Winter can be really tough on our skin. In order to get rid of the surface dryness and get the fresh glowy skin I use this mask, once a week! It tingles, exfoliates the skin and clears the pores leaving you looking much more fresh-faced afterwards.
5. St Tropez Self Tanner – I can’t live without this product in the Winter, without it…I am see-thru!!! This gives the most natural looking colour and does not go on too strong! I love that it is tinted so you can see where you are applying it!
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Palette – All your most important every day colours in one palette! I love that this is all I use anymore and I can create so many different looks! The quality and pigments are perfect, Total Must Have!
7. Lancome Le Sourcils Eyebrow Pencil – I have very light and thin eyebrows, so my eyebrows have to be penciled in every day! It’s hard to find a brow pencil with natural looking colours. This one is great, I have been using it for years, the pencil makes it easy to control application, it goes on like a powder and then there is a brush on the other end to comb it through afterwards and make it look natural!
8. Nails Inc Nail Kale – Healthy Nail Polish…Could it be? This nail polish contains Kale an ingredient that apparently stimulates keratin production which makes your nails stronger! This nail polish is really glossy, has amazing coverage in just one coat and is really long-lasting! What more could you ask for?
9. Moroccan Oil Hair Serum – My hairs best friend! I bleach my hair regularly and yet it looks incredibly healthy thanks to this product! I don’t know what I did before it, but I know I will never be without it 🙂
10. NARS lipstick – I am a lipstick girl and this is my FAVE!!! They have amazing colours, especially if you like bright colours. Some of my faves include Schiap ( bright pink) and Heat Wave ( Orangey – Red)